We are doing great! Poor little Channing has had quite a hard few weeks. Other than acid reflux we are doing just awesome! We are so blessed to know that nothing else is wrong, most of all nothing that requires surgery.
So happy with some milk in the corner of his mouth.
Channing and Josh just get so excited to see each other and make each other laugh.
It is so precious.
This was one of the few pictures we got of him sitting up straight before tumbling over.
We visited Heidi and Nolan over the weekend and went to Oceanside on Saturday. Channing was having a blast watching Nolan and Josh surf and taking in all the sights. He is drawn to light and so a big bright beach made him all smiles!
Sandy toes means a great day!



5 comments:
He is getting big and definitely adorable. I am so happy you're doing great, and baby is healthy.
I am getting big and heavy. I always have heartburn which is no fun, other than I am just really happy and excited for this little man to come out..
Take care my dear.
you guys have the cutest little family ever!
Channing is soooooooooooo cute!!!! I am missing him and you sooooooooo much. Love the sandy toes, too!!!
Nana Susan
I'm sorry your little guy has to deal with acid reflux. I hope he's been sleeping better! We need to catch up! Looks like Channing just loved the beach!
IIITTTTT WORKED! Yes! I love the fact that I can see your blog again!
You have the cutest family ever! I love it!
Post a Comment